All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive analysis of the complex relationships between black political thought and black political identity and behaviour illuminates the history and role of this plays in shaping political debate in America.
- Author Biography<b>Michael C. Dawson</b> is the William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor of Political Science and the college and director of the Center for the Study of Race, Politics, and Culture at the University of Chicago. He is the author of <i>Behind the Mule: Race, Class, and African-American Politics</i>.
- Author(s)Michael C. Dawson
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note8 line drawings, 37 tables
- Weight578 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.