All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide for photographers wanting to shot black and white photography, covering ideal shooting techniques and the relationship between modern digital processes and their historical black-and-white alternatives.
- Author BiographyMichael Freeman, professional photographer and best-selling author, was born in England in 1945, took a Masters in Geography at Brasenose College, Oxford University, and then worked in advertising in London for six years. In 1971 he made the life-changing decision to travel up the Amazon with two secondhand cameras, and when Time-Life used many of the pictures he came back with, he embarked on a full-time photographic career.Since then, working for clients that include all the world's major magazines, most notably the Smithsonian Magazine (for which he has shot more than 40 stories over 30 years), Freeman's reputation as one of the world's leading reportage photographers has been consolidated. Of his many books, which have sold over 4 million copies worldwide, more than 60 titles are on the practice of photography. For this photographic educational work he was awarded the Prix Louis Philippe Clerc by the French Ministry of Culture.Freeman's books on photography have been translated into 27 languages.
- Author(s)Michael Freeman
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/06/2017
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- Content Note250 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight810 g
- Width237 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.58Trending at £3.86
- £14.45Trending at £14.62
- £10.82Trending at £11.63
- £7.17Trending at £8.17
- £9.98Trending at £12.98
- £7.20Trending at £8.12
- £41.03Trending at £51.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.