All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating study of the root motivations behind the political activities and philosophies of Putin's government in Russia
- Author BiographyAmerican journalist Charles Clover is currently the Financial Times's China correspondent. In 2011 he received the Foreign Reporter of the Year Award at the British Press Awards.
- Author(s)Charles Clover
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note12 pp. b-w illus.
- Weight811 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.14
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £14.30Trending at £16.70
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.