Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlack and white photography has come a long way in the digital world. This reference can help you maximize your workflow with coverage of the many features of Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom 2, including the different stages of the black and white process from capture to printing.
- Author BiographyLeslie Alsheimer is an internationally published and award winning photographer, author, and photo-educator based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She is the Founder and Director of the Santa Fe Digital Darkroom Photography Workshops & Tours, and an instructor with the Nikon Mentor Series, American Photo and Eddie Adams Workshops. Her documentary essays were recently awarded and published in National Geographic Traveler and PDN magazine's World in Focus competition and received two Honorable Mention LUCIE Awards at the 2008 International Photography Awards. Leslie can be found on the web at: lesliealsheimer.com and santafedigitaldarkroom.com Bryan O'Neil Hughes is a Product Manager on the Photoshop Team and a Product Evangelist for the Lightroom Team. Since 1999 Bryan has helped to test, drive, demonstrate and lead Adobe's professional digital imaging applications. Bryan speaks worldwide on behalf of Adobe and can often be found leading seminars and workshops. Beyond Adobe, Bryan is a published photographer, editor and author. Bryan lives in the Santa Cruz mountains with his wife Alex and son, Miles.
- Author(s)Bryan O'Neil Hughes,Leslie Alsheimer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight839 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.