Best-selling in Mobile & Smart Phones
Save on Mobile & Smart Phones
- £400.00Trending at £405.56
- £319.99Trending at £391.02
- £369.99Trending at £376.58
- £190.84Trending at £234.83
- £17.49Trending at £21.60
- £130.00Trending at £193.11
- £69.99Trending at £118.89
About this product
- Product InformationThe BlackBerry Classic Smartphone sports a 3.5-inch display that provides clear visuals. It runs on the BlackBerry 10 OS and is powered by a reliable Qualcomm MSM8960 dual-core processor, ensuring a stable performance. With its handy 8 MP rear camera, you can capture clear, bright photos and record videos on the go. In addition, this white smartphone offers a storage space of 16 GB.
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Band"GSM 850/900/1800/1900 HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100 LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)"
- Operating SystemBlackBerry OS
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Screen Size3.5"
Most relevant reviews
- nickzeke21715 Oct, 2016by
A great physical keyboard phone
The blackberry classic comes in at 131.1x72.4x10.2mm and at a weight of 178g which is a nice weight for the phone and with a 3.5 inch 720x720 pixels screen. And a lovely full hardware keyboard and trackpad for a really nice typing experience. The phone is powered by qualcomm snapdragon s4 msm8960 dual-core 1500 MHz krait processor and the graphics processor is a adreno 225 GPU which I tried out and it can play some of the most demanding games if you can get around the small screen. 2GB RAM included and storage is 16GB with a microSD card slot for expanding the storage. Cameras on the blackberry classic consist of a 8 megapixels on the rear which is not bad it takes some decent photos and the 2 megapixels on the front which is okay but poor in low light. Connectivity on the device includes USB 2.0 micro USB, GPS, A-GPS, Glonass and NFC. Wifi includes 802.11 a/b/g/n dual band and Bluetooth 4.0 is supported. Senses on the blackberry classic ate the accelerometer, gyroscope, compass and hall but it has no finger print scanner. game play and battery life: I've been using the blackberry classic for more then a week now and the battery life is amazing lasting me 2 days on heavy use. The device consists of a 2515 may li-lon battery. Playing games on the phone isn't ideal with such a small screen but I wanted to see how powerful the phone is so I played GTA vice city it ran okay a bit of slow down here and there but it's playable. I then moved on to Nova 3 which took a while to load but then playing it I experienced a lot of slow down and sound seemed to keep going on and off so not playable on this. Conclusion: Pros Full keyboard Battery life Cons Screen size Cameras Apps Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned