All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £38.10
- £21.99Trending at £26.65
- £14.49Trending at £14.94
- £25.15Trending at £26.66
- £5.98Trending at £6.77
- £13.99Trending at £15.31
- £10.42Trending at £13.45
About this product
- DescriptionBlackface Cuba, 1840-1895 offers a critical history of the relation between racial impersonation, national sentiment, and an anticolonial public sphere in nineteenth-century Cuba.
- Author BiographyJill Lane teaches theatre studies and American studies at Yale University.
- Author(s)Jill Lane
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2005
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleRethinking the Americas
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight579 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.