All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.92
- £5.90Trending at £9.95
- £7.79Trending at £9.92
- £8.99Trending at £16.88
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.63
- £7.50Trending at £11.80
About this product
- DescriptionBlackheath, in the heart of the Black Country, only came into existence in the 1830s, as a variety of industries grew up in the area. This book draws on various photographs from a variety of sources, including family albums, to chronicle Blackheath's streets, people, industry and events.
- Author BiographyAnthony Page has lived in the Black Country all his life, and after taking early retirement has been much in demand as a lecturer on local history subjects. He is author of two volumes of Blackheath in Old Photographs and two of Rowley in Old Photographs.
- Author(s)Anthony H. Page
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 black and white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.