All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Shakespearian tragedy in the heart of the Derbyshire moors: a young woman whose face doesn't fit; a child left without a mother; a love that lasts long after death.
- Author BiographyEdward Hogan was born in Derby in 1980 and now lives in Brighton. He is a graduate of the MA creative writing course at UEA and a recipient of the David Higham Award. His first novel, Blackmoor, was shortlisted for the Sunday Times Young Writer of the Year Award, the Dylan Thomas Prize and won the Desmond Elliot Prize.
- PrizesWinner of Desmond Elliott Prize 2009.
- Author(s)Edward Hogan
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/02/2010
- Weight328 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.