All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionBlackrock, the affluent seaside suburb of South Dublin, first became an independent township in 1863. Since then, it has thrived and grown, and in the book by popular local historian Joe Curtis, we see the development of the commercial, social, and of course, the sporting aspects of this fascinating area of Dublin.
- Author BiographyJoe Curtis is the author of several highly successful books in this series, including Mount Merrion and Harold's Cross.
- Author(s)Joe Curtis
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Content Note128 Illustrations, black and white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.