All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated dictionary includes more than 6000 carefully selected rhyming words to inspire primary children to write their own poems. It also includes more than 50 commissioned poems, rhymes, couplets and over 70 amusing and eye-catching illustrations to offer visual inspiration.
- Author BiographyPie Corbett is a published poet, poetry advisor to the National Literacy Strategy and a hugely experienced lecturer. Ruth Thomson has written many children's literacy titles including a first thesaurus. Together, they have written the best-selling 'Start Writing' literacy series for Belitha.
- Author(s)Pie Corbett,Ruth Thomson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- GenreChildren's Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/01/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width165 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.95
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.