All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour single point of reference on criminal law and procedure, Blackstone's Criminal Practice is the only text to offer all the material you need to practise with ease in the Crown and magistrates' courts. Regularly cited, its incomparable quality and accessibility make it an essential reference for all criminal law specialists.
- Author BiographyBlackstone's Criminal Practice is written by a distinguished team of contributors, representing the accumulated experience of the academic world, the Bench, the Bar, and the solicitors' profession. The team is headed by Professor David Ormerod QC (Hon) and David Perry QC.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight3574 g
- Width178 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine105 mm
- Edited byProfessor David Ormerod
- Edition Statement27th Revised edition
Save on Law
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £47.00Trending at £48.16
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £10.09Trending at £10.73
- £31.13Trending at £33.55
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.