Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £8.99Trending at £9.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.86
- £2.98Trending at £5.82
- £29.89Trending at £33.01
- £25.00Trending at £29.50
- £10.76Trending at £10.95
- £14.02Trending at £16.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe only text to provide everything you need for bringing, defending, and appealing employment cases in one volume, Blackstone's Employment Law Practice 2014 provides an unbeatable combination of clear, comprehensive commentary and key legislation.
- Author BiographyGavin Mansfield QC is a barrister at Littleton Chambers. He specialises in employment and discrimination law and also undertake a broad range of commerical litigation. He took silk in 2013.
- Author(s)Anthony Korn,Damian Brown,David Reade,Eleena Misra,Julia Palca,Lydia Banerjee,Simon Forshaw
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date18/03/2017
- Weight1354 g
- Width169 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byGavin Mansfield
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.