Blackstone's Guide to the Criminal Justice Act 2003: 2003 by Richard D. Taylor, Martin Wasik, Roger Leng (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £125.62Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.20Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes, explains, and evaluates the Criminal Justice Act 2003. This book provides a commentary on the changes introduced by the Act. Meant for those working in the Criminal Justice System or interested in its operation, it offers insights into the purposes of the Act and an explanation of its provisions. It also includes the text of the Act.
- Author BiographyRichard Taylor is Professor of English Law and Head of School at Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire. Martin Wasik is Professor of Criminal Justice at Keele University, and Chairman of the Sentencing Advisory Panel. Roger Leng is Reader in Law at Warwick University.
- Author(s)Martin Wasik,Richard D. Taylor,Roger Leng
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2004
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBlackstone's Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1094 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.10
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £32.51Trending at £33.20
- £36.79Trending at £40.26
- £29.99Trending at £40.93
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.