All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth edition of this popular guide offers a comprehensive overview of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, combined with expert analysis and in-depth comment on the effect of the legislation, along with a full copy of the Act itself.
- Author BiographyJohn Wadham is a Solicitor and Executive Director of Interights (The International Centre for the Legal Protection of Human Rights). He was previously General Counsel for the Equality and Human Rights Commission, Deputy Chair of the Independent Police Complaints Commission, and Director of Liberty (the National Council for Civil Liberties). Kelly Harris is a solicitor specialising in public law, including freedom of information and human rights. Eric Metcalfe is a barrister at Monckton Chambers specialising in human rights, freedom of information, public law and EU law.
- Author(s)Eric Metcalfe,John Wadham,Kelly Harris
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleBlackstone's Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight562 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.