All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a clear and accessible introduction to the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (POCA), which has been completely updated to contain all recent developments. It contains the full updated text of POCA 2002, plus other essential materials.
- Author BiographyEdward Rees QC, Richard Fisher QC, and Richard Thomas are all experienced practitioners in asset recovery, fraud, and money laundering law, based at Doughty Street Chambers. Edward Rees QC authors the annual chapters on confiscation and asset recovery for Blackstone's Criminal Practice.
- Author(s)Edward Rees,Richard Fisher,Richard Thomas
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1297 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.