CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe officially endorsed study texts for the National Investigators' Exam (NIE). Based on the bestselling Blackstone's Police Manuals, the Investigators' Manual provides all the legal knowledge and syllabus requirements, while the Investigators' Workbook offers exercises to test understanding and Type A multiple-choice questions.
- Author BiographyPaul Connor Cert Ed LLB is a Police Training Consultant, teaching law to over 3000 NIE candidates since 2002. He is the author of the Blackstone's Crime Manual and the Consultant Editor for the Blackstone's Police Manuals. He is the co-author of Blackstone's Police Investigators' Manual, Blackstone's Police Investigators' Workbook and is the author of the Blackstone's Sergeants' and Inspectors' Mock Examination Paper. Glenn Hutton BA, MPhil, FCIPD is a Director of Psychometric Technology Limited which designs and publishes psychological tests and provides selection and assessment services. Formerly a Superintendent in North Yorkshire Police, he also worked as Head of NPT Examinations and Assessment, Head of Training in North Yorkshire and as both Course Director and Director of Studies at the Police Staff College, Bramshill. David Johnston LLB, LLM is a barrister and Chief Superintendent in the Metropolitan Police Service. Formerly a member of the NPT Examinations and Assessment team, he previously worked as a legal researcher for the Home Office in Harrogate. Gavin McKinnon LLB LLM MSt MCIPR FCMI is the Head of Corporate Communications for Kent Police. Formerly a Chief Superintendent, he served with the National Policing Improvement Agency, and the RUC/PSNI. He also worked as Deputy Director of Police Reform at the Home Office, and was Head of Crime & Justice for the think-tank Policy Exchange. Dave Pinfield is Police Training Consultant. Prior to this, he served as a Detective Sergeant with West Midlands Police. He is a qualified police trainer/assessor, with five years' experience of training the ICIDP, and an experienced multiple choice question writer. He is also the author of Blackstone's Investigators' Mock Examination Paper.
- Author(s)David Johnston,David Pinfield,Gavin McKinnon,Glenn Hutton,Paul Connor
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date26/11/2016
- Weight2429 g
- Width209 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine52 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.