CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.89
- £18.79Trending at £19.01
- £88.92Trending at £134.99
- £18.33Trending at £19.16
- £23.49Trending at £39.99
- £12.82Trending at £15.57
- £11.06Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe only official books for police officers preparing for OSPRE Part 1 promotion examinations, containing the syllabus on which the examinations are based. Endorsed by the National Policing Improvement Agency, these are the most comprehensive revision books for exam candidates covering law and procedure from a police officer's perspective.
- Author BiographyGlenn Hutton BA, MPhil, FCIPD is a Director of Psychometric Technology Limited which designs and publishes psychological tests and provides selection and assessment services. Formerly a Superintendent in North Yorkshire Police, he also worked as Head of NPT Examinations and Assessment, Head of Training in North Yorkshire and as both Course Director and Director of Studies at the Police Staff College, Bramshill. Gavin McKinnon LLB LLM MSt MCIPR FCMI is the Head of Corporate Communications for Kent Police. Formerly a Chief Superintendent, he served with the National Policing Improvement Agency, and the RUC/PSNI. He also worked as Deputy Director of Police Reform at the Home Office, and was Head of Crime & Justice for the think-tank Policy Exchange. Paul Connor Cert Ed LLB is a Police Training Consultant, teaching law to over 3000 NIE candidates since 2002. He is the author of the Blackstone's Crime Manual and the Consultant Editor for the Blackstone's Police Manuals. He is the co-author of Blackstone's Police Investigators' Manual, Blackstone's Police Investigators' Workbook and is the author of the Blackstone's Sergeants' and Inspectors' Mock Examination Paper.
- Author(s)Gavin McKinnon,Glenn Hutton
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Police Manuals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date28/08/2013
- Weight958 g
- Width209 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.