Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
- £10.66Trending at £10.98
- £18.09Trending at £19.05
- £11.36Trending at £11.63
- £6.33Trending at £6.71
- £7.02Trending at £7.35
About this product
- DescriptionWritten and endorsed by the Police National Legal Database (PNLD), this Handbook gives you everything you need to make quick, informed decisions whilst out on patrol. Detailing over 400 offences, each section offers a definition of the offence, points to prove, and a clear system of icons covering police powers and mode of trial.
- Author BiographyFraser Sampson LLB, LLM, MBA is the Solicitor and Chief Executive for the office of Police and Crime Commissioner, West Yorkshire. Formerly Head of the National Police Training Examinations and Assesment Unit and of the Police Law Unit at national law firm Walker Morris, he is also an Associate Tutor at the University of Glamorgan. He has written and spoken widely in the news media on current Police Law issues and is a leading authority in this area.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date04/09/2014
- Weight422 g
- Width101 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byPolice National Legal Database
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.