CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWritten and endorsed by the Police National Legal Database (PNLD), these Handbooks offer a complete, practical and portable reference for patrol officers, explaining and interpreting a wide range of common offences and offering guidance on the correct practices and procedures in core policing areas.
- Author BiographyDr Clive Harfield is a former police officer of 20 years experience and former Deputy Academic Director of the John Grieve Centre for Policing & Community Safety, at the London Metropolitan University. Currently at Griffith University, South East Queensland, Australia, he is the author of two Blackstone's Practical Policing titles; Covert Investigation (2012) and Intelligence: Investigation, Community, Partnership (2008), and is also lead editor on the OUP title Handbook of Intelligent Policing (2008).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date05/09/2014
- Weight764 g
- Width100 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byClive Harfield,Police National Legal Database
- Contained items statement2 Multiple copy packs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.