All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best-selling revision tool for all police officers sitting the NPPF Step Two Legal Examination (formerly OSPRE(R) Part I). Designed to be used alongside the College of Policing-endorsed Blackstone's Police Manuals 2017, they provide the most comprehensive and authoritative method of self-testing in advance of the exams.
- Author BiographyHuw Smart is a former Chief Inspector for South Wales Police, having retired with over 33 years' policing service. He is a qualified police trainer and assessor and has over 15 years' experience in writing multiple-choice questions. Huw is also the author of the Blackstone's Custody Officer's Manual and since retiring, has become a Senior Lecturer on the Police Sciences Degree course at the University of South Wales, lecturing on Police Duties and Law. John Watson is a retired Inspector. He is a trained and experienced multiple-choice question writer with extensive experience in training police law students. He is also the author of the Blackstone's Police Manual 2017: Road Policing.
- Author(s)Huw Smart,John Watson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleBlackstone's Police Manuals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight342 g
- Width155 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.