All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best-selling revision tool for all police officers sitting the NPPF Step Two Legal Examination (formerly OSPRE(R) Part I). Designed to be used alongside the College of Policing-endorsed Blackstone's Police Manuals 2016, they provide the most comprehensive and authoritative method of self-testing in advance of the exams.
- Author BiographyHuw Smart is a former Chief Inspector in South Wales Police with over 30 years police service and is a qualified police trainer and assessor. He has several years' experience in writing multiple-choice questions, is a part-time lecturer at Glamorgan University, South Wales and is the author of Blackstone's Custody Officers' Manual. John Watson is a retired police Inspector currently working in road safety. He is a qualified police trainer and assessor, with several years' experience writing multiple-choice questions that have been used for in-house training.
- Author(s)Huw Smart,John Watson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Police Manuals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date27/07/2016
- Weight410 g
- Width155 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.