All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned in an exam format, with questions to be answered in three hours, this practice paper helps candidates prepare for their NPPF Step Two Legal Examination (formerly OSPRE(R) Part I). Questions are presented in the Type A exam-style and answers are fully referenced to the official syllabus in Blackstone's Police Manuals 2017.
- Author BiographyPaul Connor Cert Ed LLB is a Police Training Consultant, teaching law to over 3000 candidates since 2002. He is the author of the Blackstone's Crime Manual and the Consultant Editor for the Blackstone's Police Manuals. He is the co-author of Blackstone's Police Investigators' Manual and Blackstone's Police Investigators' Workbook.
- Author(s)Paul Connor
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBlackstone's Police Manuals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width212 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.25Trending at £9.99
- £6.30Trending at £9.00
- £30.41Trending at £32.43
- £14.99Trending at £15.69
- £25.45Trending at £26.05
- £297.81Trending at £372.37
- £38.74Trending at £43.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.