CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.03
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have a tradition of trust and quality unrivalled by other statute books and a rock solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Content is peer reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use.
- Author BiographyFrancis Rose is Professor of Commercial Law at the University of Bristol.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date08/10/2012
- Weight1102 g
- Width174 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byFrancis Rose
- Edition Statement20th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.