All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarket-leading and first choice with students and lecturers, Blackstone's Statutes have a 25-year tradition of trust and quality unrivalled by others, and a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Relied on by students in exams and for course use since 1987; they set the standard by which other statute books are measured.
- Author BiographyFrancis Rose, Professor of Commercial Law, University of Bristol Francis Rose is Professor of Commercial Law at the University of Bristol. He has published widely in the areas of restitution, contract, and commercial law.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date02/07/2014
- Weight1086 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byFrancis Rose
- Edition Statement22nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.61
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.