Blackstone's Statutes on Contract, Tort and Restitution: 2011-2012 by Oxford University Press (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.68Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ynotbooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
- £0.99+ £3.25 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ibid19
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have a tradition of trust and quality unrivalled by other statute books and a rock solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Content is peer reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use.
- Author BiographyFrancis Rose is Professor of Commercial Law at the University of Bristol. He has published widely in the areas of commercial law (particularly maritime law and international trade law), restitution and contract.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date01/06/2012
- Weight780 g
- Width179 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byFrancis Rose
- Edition Statement22nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.