All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned specifically for students, Blackstone's Statutes lead the market in providing a carefully selected, regularly updated, and well sourced collection of legislation for the core subjects and major options offered on the law syllabus. Each title is ideal for use throughout the course and in exams.
- Author BiographyRichard Kidner is Emeritus Professor of Law at Aberystwyth University.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date28/06/2010
- Weight899 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRichard Kidner
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £9.99Trending at £19.18
- £36.79Trending at £40.32
- £29.99Trending at £40.98
- £7.23Trending at £9.08
- £11.18Trending at £14.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.