Blackstone's Statutes on Family Law 2014-2015 by Oxford University Press (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.97Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by dhperfectdeals2014
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
- £5.99+ £3.10 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by beachgirl222
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarket-leading and first choice with students and lecturers, Blackstone's Statutes have a 25-year tradition of trust and quality unrivalled by others, and a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Relied on by students in exams and for course use since 1987, they set the standard by which other statute books are measured.
- Author BiographyMika Oldham is a Fellow of Jesus College and Director of Studies at the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date10/07/2015
- Weight918 g
- Width175 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDr. Mika Oldham
- Edition Statement23rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.