Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £27.28Trending at £29.90
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £24.08Trending at £34.89
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have a tradition of trust and quality unrivalled by other statute books and a rock solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Content is peer reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Jones is Professor of Common Law at the University of Liverpool.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight776 g
- Width176 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAnne E. Morris,Michael A. Jones
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.