All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £10.64Trending at £11.03
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £11.19Trending at £11.69
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £7.02Trending at £7.38
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have a tradition of trust and quality unrivalled by other statute books and a rock solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Content is peer reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use.
- Author BiographyMeryl Thomas is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Birmingham City University. Her main research interests lie in trusts, land, and pensions law.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date01/06/2012
- Weight674 g
- Width178 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMeryl Thomas
- Edition Statement19th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.