All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have a 25-year tradition of trust and quality unrivalled by others, and a rock solid reputation for accuracy, reliability and authority. Content is peer reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use.
- Author BiographyMeryl Thomas is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Birmingham City University. Her main research interests lie in trusts, land, and pensions law.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date28/06/2013
- Weight684 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMeryl Thomas
- Edition Statement20th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.