All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £9.00
- £14.99Trending at £15.71
- £25.45Trending at £26.08
- £10.00Trending at £11.40
- £297.81Trending at £371.44
- £38.74Trending at £43.20
- £169.67Trending at £231.12
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Student Police Officer Handbook 2e is a key text for student police officers undergoing their initial police training, including all the subject matter and skills development materials for the Initial Police Learning and Development Programme (IPLDP). A must for all student police officers.
- Author BiographyDr Robin Bryant is Head of the Department for Crime and Policing Studies at Canterbury Christ Church University and was responsible for implementing the first college-based police training model in the UK with Kent Police. Dr Bryn Caless is Head of HR for Kent Police and Director of Kent Polic College. With Dr Robin Bryant he oversaw the introduction of the Kent Student Officer Programme in 2005 as part of IPLDP. He is the editor of Blackstone's PCSO Handbook. Kevin Lawton-Barrett is a Senior Lecturer in Forensic Investigation at Canterbury Christ Church University and a member of the teaching staff of student police officers. Robert Underwood is an experienced Kent Police Officer attached to Canterbury Christ Church University as part of the teaching staff on the Kent Student Officer Programme. Together with colleagues from both organisations he was responsible for the design of the Foundation Degree in Policing which forms the basis of initial police training and education in Kent. Dr Dominic Wood is a Principal Lecturer in Policing at Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Author(s)Bryn Caless,Dominic Wood,Kevin Lawton-Barrett,Robert Underwood
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date06/10/2008
- Content NoteYes
- Weight1928 g
- Width206 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Volume editorRobin Bryant
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.