All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.65Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionContaining 26 entirely new cases from a wide range of countries, Blackwell Cases in Human Resource and Change Management vividly captures the crucial contemporary issues and trends in HR and strategic change management.
- Author BiographyJohn Storey is Professor of Human Resource Management at the Open University Business School, UK.
- Author(s)John Storey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/1996
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.