All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe Blackwell Handbook of Early Childhood Development presents a comprehensive summary of research into child development from age two to seven.
- Author BiographyKathleen McCartney is Gerald S. Lesser Professor of Early Childhood Development at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Deborah Phillips is Professor of Psychology at Georgetown University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1074 g
- Width172 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byDeborah Phillips,Kathleen McCartney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.