Consider these sponsored items
- £33.69Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of this book is to help students and practitioners see difficult moments as learning experiences and to empower them to be imaginative, creative and flexible counsellors. It uses illustrations, humour and a common sense approach, making it stand out from the competition.
- Author BiographyJanice Russell is a freelance trainer and researcher in counselling and supervision. She is an Associate Tutor at the University of Durham and has undertaken extensive work in issues of sexuality and sexual abuse.
- Author(s)Graham Dexter,Janice Dexter
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/05/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.