All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
About this product
- DescriptionBased on author's thesis (doctoral - University of Melbourne, Melbourne Law School, 2015) issued under title: Is Rawlsian libreralism compatible with Islam?: a case study of post-Soeharto Indonesia.
- Author BiographyStewart Fenwick is an Honorary Professor of the Australian Catholic University at the Institute for Religion, Politics and Society, and an Associate of the Centre for Indonesian Law, Islam and Society, and the Asian Law Centre, University of Melbourne, Australia. He was awarded the Harold Luntz Graduate Research Thesis Prize for 2015 at the Melbourne Law School, and was awarded the Chancellor's Prize for Excellence in the PhD Thesis for 2016 at the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Stewart Fenwick
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleICLARS Series on Law and Religion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.