Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.07Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis TD at Work discusses when blended learning is an effective choice, how blended learning is delivered, which blended learning modality to use for different types of learning, key information for making blended learning design decisions, and potential blended learning benefits and constraints.
- Author BiographyDiane Senffner, a recognized leader in the field of e-learning, is CEO and president of Cine Learning Productions. She has her master's degree in adult learning/distance education and more than 15 years of experience creating award-winning courses in both the public and private sectors all over the globe. Diane and her team excel at creating programs that are both engaging and instructionally sound. Diane has spoken professionally for years and has presented to ATD audiences, NASMD Conferences, Maricopa Community Colleges, Hilton Hotels, Destination Hotels & Resorts, and in dozens of webinars as a subject matter expert on e-learning. Leslie G. Kepler, EdD, is the senior training transformation consultant with Cine Learning Productions, managing transformation project client relations and design teams. She provides expertise in instructional design, training facilitation, curriculum review, needs analysis, and transformation possibilities. With all the tools and techniques available to the training profession, Leslie's mantra is, There's no excuse for boring training!
- Author(s)Diane Senffner,Leslie G. Kepler
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication07/11/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTD at Work (Formerly Infoline)
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight77 g
- Width212 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.