All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNavigate the transition to blended learning with this practical field guide Blended is the practical field guide for implementing blended learning techniques in K-12 classrooms. A follow-up to the bestseller Disrupting Class by Clayton M.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL B. HORN is co-founder and executive director of Education at the Clayton Christensen Institute for Disruptive Innovation and co-author of Disrupting Class: How Disruptive Innovation Will Change the Way the World Learns (McGraw-Hill, 2008) with Clayton Christensen and Curtis Johnson. His insights have been highlighted in his recurring column for Forbes as well as The Washington Post, The Economist, Huffington Post, and Education Week. HEATHER STAKER is senior research fellow in Education at the Clayton Christensen Institute for Disruptive Innovation. One of the world's foremost experts on K 12 blended learning, she has appeared on radio, television, and in legislative hearings across the country as a spokesperson for harnessing innovation to improve schools.
- Author(s)Heather Staker,Michael B. Horn
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight646 g
- Width185 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byClayton M. Christensen
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.95
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.