All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Eighteenth Century was an era when brave mariners took their ships beyond the horizon in search of an unknown world. Those chosen to lead these expeditions were exceptional navigators, men who had shown brilliance as they ascended the ranks in the Royal Navy. They were also bloody good sailors.
- Author BiographyRob Mundle is a bestselling author, journalist and competitive yachtsman whose family heritage is with the sea, dating back to his great-great-grandfather who was the master of square riggers. He is written ten books and has an intimate knowledge of the waters Bligh explored and traversed, having sailed the Solent, the English Channel, the Mediterranean, the northern waters of the Great Barrier Reef, Torres Strait, along the eastern archipelago of Indonesia, the West Indies, Fiji, New Caledonia, Hawaii, Cape Town, Tasmania, New Zealand, New Hebrides and Sacandinavia - all in Bligh's wake.
- Author(s)Rob Mundle
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Maritime
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £8.30Trending at £15.99
- £9.66Trending at £13.86
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.