Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn the signal-processing research community, a great deal of progress in higher-order statistics (HOS) began in the mid-1980s. This book focuses on the blind estimation area and records some of the major developments in this field. It provides the reader with an introduction to HOS and illustrates its use in blind signal equalisation.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight597 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAsoke Kumar Nandi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.