All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Crime & Thriller Fiction Books
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £7.65Trending at £9.48
- £4.79Trending at £8.78
- £9.45Trending at £12.96
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £4.95Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe new Logan McRae thriller set in gritty Aberdeen, from the bestselling author of Cold Granite and Flesh House.
- Author BiographyStuart MacBride was born in Dumbarton near Glasgow but grew up in Aberdeen. After a series of jobs including working off-shore, graphic design, voiceovers for local radio and web design he started to write fiction. His first novel, Cold Granite, was shortlisted for the International Thriller Writers' best debut novel and won the Barry Award for the best first novel. Both Cold Granite, and its follow-up, Dying Light, have made the shortlist of the Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year Award. Stuart won the CWA Dagger In the Library Award for a body of work at the CWA Dagger Awards 2007. Dying Light, Broken Skin and Flesh House were all top ten bestsellers. Stuart won Breakthrough Author of the Year at the ITV3 Crime Thriller Awards in 2008. Stuart lives in north-east Scotland with his wife Fiona, cat Grendel, and a vegetable plot full of weeds.
- Author(s)Stuart MacBride
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleLogan McRae
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/03/2010
- Weight684 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.