CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionUses case histories to show how scholars from different disciplines and scholarly domains have tried to describe and understand humor. The author reveals not only the many approaches that are available to study humor, but also the many perspectives toward humor that characterize each discipline.
- Author BiographyArthur Asa Berger is professor emeritus of broadcast and electronic communication arts at San Francisco State University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byArthur Asa Berger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.