CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn Blind over Cuba, David M. Barrett and Max Holland challenge the popular perception of the Kennedy administration's handling of the Soviet Union's surreptitious deployment of missiles in the Western Hemisphere.
- Author BiographyDAVID M. BARRETT, a professor of political science at Villanova University, is the editor of Lyndon B. Johnson's Vietnam Papers: A Documentary Collection (Texas A&M University Press, 1997) and the author of The CIA and Congress: The Untold Story from Truman to Kennedy (University Press of Kansas, 2005).MAX HOLLAND is the editor of Washington Decoded, an independent, online monthly magazine. He also serves on the editorial board of the International Journal of Intelligence and CounterIntelligenc e and is a contributing editor for Wilson Quarterly and The Nation. He previously served for five years as a research fellow at the University of Virginia's Miller Center of Public Affairs.
- Author(s)David M. Barrett,Max Holland
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.