Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the world's top experts on betrayal looks at why we often can't see it right in front of our faces If the cover-up is worse than the crime, blindness to betrayal can be worse than the betrayal itself.
- Author BiographyJENNIFER FREYD, PhD , is one of the world's leading experts on betrayal and childhood abuse, and she has conducted substantial original research on the topic over the last decade. A tenured professor at the University of Oregon, Dr. Freyd wrote a classic professional book on betrayal, Betrayal Trauma . PAMELA BIRRELL, PhD , is a licensed clinical psychologist and senior instructor in the Psychology Department at the University of Oregon. She received her PhD in psychology from the University of Oregon in 1973.
- Author(s)Jennifer J. Freyd,Pamela Birrell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight286 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.