All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA host of catastrophes, natural and otherwise, as well as some pleasant surprises --like the sudden end of the cold war without a shot being fired --have caught governments and societies unprepared many times in recent decades.
- Author BiographyFrancis Fukuyama is the Bernard L. Schwartz Professor of International Political Economy at the Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies, Maryland, USA. Among his many successful books are America at the Crossroads: Democracy, Power, and the Neoconservative Legacy (Yale, 2007), and The End of History and the Last Man (Free Press, 2nd paperback ed., 2006). He is a member of the executive committee and editorial board chairman of The American Interest, Washington, D.C., USA.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFrancis Fukuyama
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.