All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge is fascinated by World War II. But when a school trip to a war museum leads to a timeslip and George is transported back in time to the Blitz, he discovers the reality was very different. He joins a group of homeless children and then they suspect someone they know of being a spy.
- Author BiographyROBERT SWINDELLS left school at fifteen to work on a local newspaper. At seventeen, he joined the RAF for three years, then trained and worked as a teacher. Now a full-time writer, he is the author of a number of bestselling titles for the Random House children's list. In 1994 he won the Carnegie Medal for STONE COLD (Hamish Hamilton), a teenage novel about a serial killer. 'Plots which grip the reader from the opening paragraph' THE SUNDAY TIMES 'Robert Swindells writes the kinds of books that are so scary you're afraid to turn the page' YOUNG TELEGRAPH
- PrizesWinner of Red House Children's Book Award: Younger Readers 2003.
- Author(s)Robert Swindells
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Weight123 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £69.47
- £18.88Trending at £19.12
- £16.80Trending at £17.01
- £2.81Trending at £2.92
- £2.75Trending at £2.79
- £2.50Trending at £2.89
- £4.49Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.