All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionPresents OFDM-inspired systems that are able to, at most, halve the amount of redundancy used by OFDM systems while keeping the computational complexity comparable. Such systems, herein called memoryless linear time-invariant (LTI) transceivers with reduced redundancy, require low-complexity arithmetical operations and fast algorithms.
- Author(s)Markus Lima,Paulo Diniz,Wallace Martins
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication27/06/2012
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Communications
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.