All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA quilting book you'll treasure every day of the year!
- Author BiographyVelerie Weiler has been working blocks for over 30 years. She has a degree in graphic design from the University of Brighton and designs and creates Amish-inspired quilts which she sells both online and in the prestigious New Craftsmen store in London. She is a member of the UK Quilters' Guild. She has assembled an experienced and design-savvy team of quilters to work with her on A Block a Day, her first book.
- Author(s)Lucinda Ganderton
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width197 mm
- Height273 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.64Trending at £4.98
- £28.00Trending at £33.83
- £24.08Trending at £37.77
- £27.89Trending at £38.50
- £42.41Trending at £64.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.