Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.03Trending at £23.36
- £7.47Trending at £7.66
- £21.47Trending at £22.53
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.63
- £13.43Trending at £18.83
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an understanding of the role of blogs in the contemporary media landscape. This collection of essays takes a look at how blogs are reshaping culture, media, and politics. It also includes studies of the blogosphere, its contents, its authors, and its networked connections.
- Author BiographyMark Tremayne is Assistant Professor of Journalism at the University of Texas at Austin.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 39 black & white tables, 4 black & white halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMark Tremayne
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.