All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthored by a scholar-blogger, this engaging book is packed with examples that show how blogging and related genres are changing media and communication. It gives definitions and explains how blogs work, shows how blogs relate to the historical development of publishing and communication and looks at the ways blogs structure social networks.
- Author BiographyJill Walker Rettberg is professor of digital culture at University of Bergen.
- Author(s)Jill Walker Rettberg
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleDigital Media and Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width144 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.