All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.39
- £24.37Trending at £29.09
- £8.28Trending at £9.95
- £13.93Trending at £14.39
- £9.32Trending at £13.05
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £9.86Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionWith instructive sample blog posts from sites like Blogger and Wordpress and generous examples and resource listings, this guide helps busy educators learn: the value of blogging for professional learning; best practices for safe digital citizenship; how to deal with the technical aspects of blogging; and, platform-building tips and writing ideas.
- Author Biography<b id= docs-internal-guid-877b9f2d-68e6-bf03-f717-f3edd16cb1ab >Starr Sackstein currently works at World Journalism Preparatory School in Flushing, NY as a high school English and Journalism teacher and author of Teaching Mythology Exposed: Helping Teachers Create Visionary Classroom Perspective. This year she begins a new blog with Education Week Teacher called Work in Progress in addition to her personal blog StarrSackstein.com where she discusses all aspects of being a teacher. Sackstein co-moderates #jerdchat and #sunchat as well as contributes to #NYedChat. This year she has made the Bammy Awards finals for Secondary High School Educator. In speaking engagements, Sackstein speaks about blogging, journalism education and BYOD, helping people see technology doesn't have to be feared.
- Author(s)Starr Sackstein
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleCorwin Connected Educators Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.